Thursday, March 3, 2016
Spring Confessions -- Steam of Consciousness Style
Confession: My blog thought I forgot about it.
That is neither our tree nor our house in the above photo. Unless you look behind that foliage.
Those kids? They are ours.
We moved. Then we moved again. We had a baby. Moved again. ...Since the last time I touched this blog.
That would be four daughters, if you're counting. Maybe one of these days we will be good at the girl thing. ;-) ;-)
I miss this space. The one in the blogosphere.
We bought a house. An old house. Six months ago.
We tore large portions of it down to the studs. I wish I had chronicled that journey all along.
I have photos. I think I will write about it anyway. Now that my body doesn't ache from it all.
There is so much left to do though, that I think it will be fun to record along the way from here on out.
Plus, cute kids, right? <3 br="">
~ Amelia
3>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment