Ladies and gentlemen, after several months of empty promises and a couple weeks of deep contemplation, I finally excercised today! In the MORNING (which is no small feat) and for the first time in...I forget how long. I feel truly accomplished. Not only do I feel awake before 7 a.m., but I've already started some laundry, and straightened up the house a little. Yes, I am beaming. :-)
Well I hope to keep this up...and, who knows, maybe it will take care of my recent back and neck soreness, headaches, general lethargic feeling, and unusually difficult mornings. (To clear matters of up before any questions arise, no, I am not pregnant.)
That's really all I have to say for the moment. I'm basically just extremely proud of myself and felt the need to tell someone. But...since my blog remains mostly unread, Cyberspace, consider thyself informed!
No comments:
Post a Comment