Friday, March 6, 2009

Just A Little Tease

We survived Disneyland and California Adventure this past week! My little Arizona family met up with my parents and (most of) my siblings from Oregon for a fun-filled Disney adventure as our Christmas gift to one another. We spent four days hopping from one park to the other and back again. Exhausting, exhilarating, and altogether a wonderful time! The boys, of course, couldn't get enough of the roller coasters and such once they experienced that first adrenaline rush on day one. Bella and Annie preferred the slower pace and captivating scenes of rides like Dumbo and Small World. Most of the rest of the us enjoyed both the wild and the calm. Regardless of which ride, show or scene we were enjoying at any particular moment, I can confidently say that a good time was had by all, and at the very least we enjoyed visiting with each other while making shared memories.

Here are a few pictures with which to tease you. I already uploaded over 100 of our trip pictures to Facebook, and simply don't have the time or patience to do that more than once.

Most of the "kids" in Toontown.



Of course we took too many pictures of this royal little lady in front of the castle. And she didn't smile in one of them of course!




The whole gang at Goofy's Kitchen for a leisurely breakfast the last day of the trip.




Eli, Rora, Zebby, and Azar spinning away on the tea cups.




The family in front of the Walt and Mickey statue on day one. Notice, no sunburns yet. :-)




If you would like to see all the photos I put on my Facebook, but you do not have a Facebook, you can just click on the links below. Yes, there are three albums because I LOVE to take pictures. I didn't narrow down the photos much because Facebook is the venue through which I share pictures with some of my siblings who are in those pictures. Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=219121&id=604095617&l=b2749

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=219148&id=604095617&l=6901b

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=219204&id=604095617&l=5cc11

1 comment:

Momisodes said...

Wow! What a great time! I just love all of the photos. Especially the little princess in front of the castle :)