Lately I've been doing lots of this:
Which makes me less than great at this:
Where is that snow, you wonder? Oh in our backyard. :-) Yes, as planned, we moved from the desert at the beginning of the month to northern New Mexico and are rather enjoying the warm welcome. I've been feverishly trying to catch up on life ever since...as in our Christmas New Year's (Valentine's?) cards will be going out in the mail tomorrow. I plan to mostly ignore the blogosphere until the house is a little more unpacked and my two-year-old's need for attention is better met. After that, this blog will be the main venue through which I update our family and friends on all the goings on around here. TTFN!

1 comment:
Presh! You look great! Welcome to NM! :) We've been having our fair share of snow down here on the southern end.
Post a Comment