So you know when mothers take 500 pictures of their precious baby,
and then they post a large portion of them on their blog
because there are too many great expressions?
This is not one of those posts.
Just kidding.
I realize the pictures from this 20-minute 18-month-old shoot
probably all look alike to anyone but me
but I don't care.
I just can't get enough of this baby-loving, pig tail-wearing, sweet bit of a Smooch.
And, no, she's not quite walking yet,
a fact that tries my patience on some days
because when it comes right down to it,
she could walk if she wanted. And 18 months was sort of my "surely she'll be walking by then" goal.
See? She just stands around like this all the day long. She can stand up from the middle of the floor with nothing to hold on to.
I even tricked her into taking a couple of steps one day.
But she was not happy about it. This girl just isn't into being cajoled into doing something she doesn't want to do.
5 comments:
I love this!!! I think you gave birth to the girl version of my 11 year old Eli.... But she is so much cuter :).
I love posts like this! She is soooooo cute, those pig tails are just too much! Cuteness overload!
Love the pics!! She's precious.. and those pigtails.. WAY cute!! :)
Relatively new follower here....I don't mind all the photos of your little girl! She is adorable! Too adorable! :) And I'm sure she'll walk soon on her own...when she decides to! If you haven't stopped in at my blog, please check it out at http://doveofsnow.blogspot.com Thanks!
Adorable-ness!!!!
Post a Comment