Love your blog! Your wedding pics are beautiful I love outdoor weddings! I also love reading about your pregnancy... you are about ten weeks ahead of me. This will be my fourth! My oldest is four, then my back to backs are 2 and 1.... this time next year ill have a 5, 3, 2, newborn!!! I'm a wee bit TERRIFIED!!!!!!!!! LOL not really...sorry for the book here. I just wanted to let you know I read your blog and can relate to so many things:) I usually get distracted before I have the chance to comment :-)
4 comments:
Yea! Great decision! Congrats on your anniversary! You were a beautiful bride and glowing couple. :)
Love your blog! Your wedding pics are beautiful I love outdoor weddings! I also love reading about your pregnancy... you are about ten weeks ahead of me. This will be my fourth! My oldest is four, then my back to backs are 2 and 1.... this time next year ill have a 5, 3, 2, newborn!!! I'm a wee bit TERRIFIED!!!!!!!!! LOL not really...sorry for the book here. I just wanted to let you know I read your blog and can relate to so many things:) I usually get distracted before I have the chance to comment :-)
You were a gorgeous bride, and your dress! Dreamy! Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! And ditto what LeAnna said!
Post a Comment