I haven't blogged. Because I don't feel like it. If I blog it's going to be a bunch of whiny, complain-y stuff that nobody wants to read like how my body hurts and my kids are taking advantage of my current condition lately/making me crazy, and how much I hate the "we don't know a soul" stage of trying to get to know folks in a new city. You know, that sort of stuff - you don't want to read it, I don't want to write it.
So instead, I will show you how gigantic my belly is getting these days.
These pics are both from today, which is two days short of 34 weeks. The end is near!
As a matter of record-keeping, I should say that this baby dropped at 31 1/2 weeks. If she is like Smooch, she will drop yet again soon...and then stick around until about week past her due date. ;-) And my ribs will continue to thank her.
There now. Isn't it much more fun to look at baby bellies than listen to the rants of gal like me? You're welcome.
And also, just because I'm thinking about it right now, I have to add that I am unbelievably excited to visit family for Thanksgiving! I have been missing some good family gatherings lately, so my heart will join my tummy in feeling very full.


1 comment:
It is absolutely unfair how totally CUTE you are at 34 weeks pregnant. Just sayin'. Absolutely. Un. Fair. ;) You're all belly, I'm pretty sure my hiney was as big as your belly at 34 weeks... :P
Sorry you're hurtin' and achin', and missin' family. But I'm glad you get to visit with them soon! Missed reading your posts, but understand all at the same time. I think it will be a miracle if I even keep blogging if the Lord blesses us with a #3. :) Take care and have a great week!
Post a Comment