Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So...I Had a Baby


Hazel was born on her due date, January 5th.
 Being my earliest baby by a whole week, she was also my smallest at 6 lbs. 13.2 oz. and 20 inches.


There is so much to tell.  About my experience with a super cool water birth, about how sweet her sisters are with her, and about how "life with three kids" is so far.  But for now I'm enjoying those sleepy gaga newborn days (before they're gone!), so all I will say at the moment is that we are in love.

5 comments:

LeAnna said...

*Awwwwwww!!!* she is precious, look at that hair! Love her name, too. :) Glad to see some pics, and can't wait to hear about your water birth experience!

Scott and Sarah Nichols said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear about your water birth and life with three lovely girls!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Dove of Snow said...

Wow! I am so behind on blog reading! You had your baby while I was getting behind! LOL She is beautiful! And I also like the name, actually. That is my great-grandmother's name and it's not that common but very pretty I think! :) Congratulations!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations, she's precious! Can't wait to hear about your water birthing experience!
Love the name, too!!