So today I went to a ladies coffee/Bible study/craft morning at the church that we checked out last Sunday. It is amazing how lovely it can be to sip, read and craft with a group of complete strangers. Then again, I think this is something special that the family of God has going.
John 13:34 - 35
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.
It was wonderful. And my kids were in good hands too. A sweet lady even rocked my little Bug to sleep for me. All I've wanted to do since I got home is decorate flip flops and make cake pops, but I played with my kids (something I want to be better about doing), dabbled in the art of housecleaning, finished setting up Bug's crib (in the girls' room!), and read stories on the couch with Princess and Smooch until Smooch turned her head and closed her eyes. It was both sweet and funny to have her fall asleep on me during story time. I suppose it was past her usual nap time by about an hour.
In other news, Bug has been sleeping like a CHAMP at night all of a sudden. She's been on and off with sleeping through since about 3 months old, but she's really been hanging on to 2 a.m. for the past month or so. Not good. Two nights ago, she started rolling over to sleep on her stomach and she's been sleeping until 6 or 7 a.m. I feel like a new woman. And it's only been two days. If she keeps this up, I may conquer the world by the end of next week.
Also, Bug got her first tooth immediately after we moved to California. Then a second tooth about a week after that. See in the above picture? My baby is growing up. We even started her on solid food the other night. :-)
Behold, a video with terrible lighting, but a very cute baby nonetheless.
'
Happy almost weekend. My hubby's birthday is this weekend and we're having guests. For this reason, I will get off the computer and go do something more productive. And also I need to make dinner. :-)
Behold, a video with terrible lighting, but a very cute baby nonetheless.
'
Happy almost weekend. My hubby's birthday is this weekend and we're having guests. For this reason, I will get off the computer and go do something more productive. And also I need to make dinner. :-)
1 comment:
Fellowship just never gets old, ya know? Especially if the people are genuine!
Adorable girly you have there!
Post a Comment