In other news, Bella walked about 15 feet across the livingroom today sort of absent-mindedly while playing with a toy in her hands. The other day I said to someone, "She can walk, she just hasn't proved it to herself yet so she's afraid to let go." Well I think that going from a few steps, to across the room in one day pretty much proves me right there. Needless to say, Clay and I are THRILLED at what a big girl she has become! Sometimes we just look at her in amazement that she...just...IS. Anyway, video of Bella walking to come soon. ~Amelia
Inside of diapers. This is Alova Suedecloth inner.
A good look at the sham-style pocket openings.
Snaps snap snaps! I love 'em. The top row is for closing the diaper, and the three vertical rows are for adjusting the size of the diaper (it's a "one-size")
Both diapers here are on their largest setting.
Pink is on large, green is on medium. Bella wears the medium size at 19 lbs. or so.
Pink is still on large, green is on small. Notice how the tabs can cross for additional adjustability.
This closeup on the tab (also made with the suedecloth) shows the lightly patterned fabric. It is so soft and this fabric is said to look brand new after dozens and dozens of washings.
Closeup of inner. See my pocket?
Modeling! ha ha. I just realized her pants are in the picture on the floor. Oops.
Nice coverage, great fit.
This has nothing to do with the diaper. Just wanted to make you smile. :-)
Showing off the diaper from a different angle.
No comments:
Post a Comment