Outside my Window...it is sunny and hot, a little unfitting for the first day of October
I am thinking...that I should not have put Bella down for such an early nap as she is already awake! She must not have been as tired as she seemed.
I am thankful for...my scorpion killer. AKA, "Kitty." I have been sleeping better at night because of her.
From the kitchen...I'm thinking either meatloaf tonight or a pasta dish. Lots of veggies that need eaten though!
I am wearing...a flowing, flowery, cotton tank top and my favorite denim shorts.
I am reading...Leviticus. I'm trying to keep up with my husband and have lots of catching up to do!
I am hoping...for brisk mornings, long-sleeved shirts, warm drinks, and lots of baking soon to come.
I am creating...my own Fall today by enjoying hot coffee in spite of the warm temperatures outside.
I am hearing...a baby banging on a musical toy.
Around the house...today is the day I get organized: make a laundry schedule and plan next week's menu. I also need to put away clean cloth diapers and clean (now wrinkled!) laundry.
One of my favorite things...is October.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...put together Bella's new sand and water table, childproof our patio, do some dusting, finish Thank You cards, work on Bella's first year photo book, date night, a little bit of sewing, and hopefully lots of family time over the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment