Monday, January 12, 2009

Two Seasons. One Day.

We spent the weekend in Flagstaff, AZ with Clay's sis and family and enjoyed a little taste of winter. It was such a relaxing time with too much eating, lots of little girls and board games galore.

After we returned home, we saw that the trees had finally nearly lost the remainder of their leaves. So, to stretch our travel-weary legs, we went for a little walk. Of course I had to run back to the house to grab the camera because Bella playing in the leaves is too cute to not photograph. :-) So we went from Winter to Fall in one day and I found myself wishing that Fall was just beginning and Christmas was around the corner yet again. I know. I'm such a sentimentalist.

P.S. Bella is getting so hard to photograph! Almost nothing will make her look at the camera these days. I need some extremely interesting/noisy props to get her attention. Ideas?

P.P.S. I couldn't get any photos other than this one to upload (internal problems, apparently), so to view more photos from our little weekend, visit my facebook photo album!

1 comment:

Pure Mommy Extract said...

I found your blog via Mck Mama tonight (I think...) and wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading. Your pictures are so cute of your little darling. I especially love this one.

As for the not looking at the camera, well that just happens. When you are a click-aholic (I know because I am one) there comes a time when the stop looking. Bribes of little snacks will work from time to time, but I try not to do that too often because #1- then they expect it and #2- that loses it's power after awhile too. Basically you have to come up with new things all the time because they get so used to the camera that they just stop caring.

Hope that helps a little and sorry for the HUGE comment. =)