Today I loved getting the chance to catch up on some photo organization while the girls napped.
Today I did not love that Princess changed clothes five times instead of slept.
Today I loved that Princess wanted to pick up Smooch, and they both giggled at the absurdity and fun of it. Today I did not love that I couldn't drop my (daunting) "to do" list and just play with them all day.
Today I loved staring at this toothy grin.
Today I did not love filling out a questionnaire for a local children's developmental service group which pointed out that Smooch is painfully delayed in her gross motor skills. (Her verbal, fine motor, problem-solving, and social skills are all excellent, but at 13 months she not even crawling yet, let alone scooting or anything to move across the floor.)
Today I loved our tea party for two. It was Smooch's first tea party.
Today I did not love how bitterly cold is was outside when we escaped the house for a quick errand.
But mostly, today, I loved.





No comments:
Post a Comment