Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just Kidding

I guess I'm not "back in the saddle" or whatever it was I said in my last post.  I think I am getting old.  It takes me much more time to get back into my groove after traveling than it used to take.  Yes, I am behind on life.  No, I still have not actually unpacked our bags exactly 100%.  No, our laundry is not caught up.  Yes, I finally made it grocery shopping yesterday.  Yes, our car is still covered in dust and snack crumbs. Yes, my house need vacuumed too.  Oh shoot.  This is making me tired.  Can I please have more hours in a day?  Yes, I'm behind on life, and life is not waiting around for me.

And, yes, I did manage to put my pictures on the computer.  Priorities, you know.


Indian ruins in New Mexico


 Rockin' sweet shades at Great Grandma's house


Children's shoes from the 1950s - leftover inventory from the old family business.  This makes me almost proud to come from a family of notorious pack rats. ;-)  

Our new friend in Colorado Springs


Our other new...frienemy?

More to come.  Later...

No comments: