I'm having the "I don't feel like posting blahs." And I don't like it.
Some random thoughts while I'm in blah-land...
I'm getting my hair cut today. Gotta keep it trimmed up if I want to keep it short. It's getting weird/hard to style.
My kids crack me up. You should have seen Princess at the store this morning hanging from the cart like a monkey swinging in the trees. It made it sort of a challenge to drive the thing without hitting folks. :-)
We're having some lovely company this weekend and then again next week. I am pretty excited to see some sweet familiar faces of family and friends.
The kids and I spent the morning yesterday in Colorado, which happens to be one of my favorite places.
Well that's enough randomness for now.
I'm sure the blahs are temporary.
Have a good weekend! We'll chat soon. :-)
2 comments:
Hmmmmm. Just wondering what kind of blahs you are having? You know me and what I immediately think of. . . . . . ..
I hear ya! I've been a blogging funk this weekend. Oh well, maybe next week. We're entertaining take quick vacay to CO. It happens to be one of our favorite places, too!
Post a Comment