This year for Mother's Day, I asked my husband (whom I decided should start standing in for our decidedly underage children until they are capable of lavishing me with gifts and praise of their own ;-)) for two things: breakfast in bed and a photo shoot with my babies. That man delivers. Not only is he talented in the kitchen, but he is pretty darn good behind the camera as well.
Behold, some rare shots of the mother in front of the camera rather than behind it:
I was a pretty spoiled lady this past weekend, but I think the best Mother's Day gift of all, was something that Princess said to me earlier that week. I was bending over cleaning something off the kitchen floor, when she threw her arms around my neck, jumped on my back and proclaimed, "You're my BEST mommy! I want to keep you forever."
All together now, "Awwwww....."
It seems My Stud may possibly be relinquished of his Mother's Day duties sooner than later.
I count myself as one of the blessed mommas I know, something I do not take for granted.
Hope all my sweet mom friends and family had a beautiful Mother's Day as well.








2 comments:
These turned out soooooo good! Very cute!
Such cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment