Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

This was our second Easter away from our extended family.  Instead of staying home and doing our own thing like last year (when we didn't know anyone), we got together with some good friends (who also don't have relatives here).  We thoroughly enjoyed their company.

Think Miss Smooch was a little sleepy after church?



Thankfully she napped between lunch and her very first egg hunt.  

Princess is now a veteran egg-hunter.


She must have taught her sister, because Smooch knew just what to do. 




Did I even mention how I'm looking forward to the day that Smooch walks on her own?

My back was starting to ache by this point. ;-)




Happy Easter.


Thanks for taking pictures hubby! :-)

3 comments:

LeAnna said...

Adorable girls you have!

elaokyere said...

So cute! Looks like it was a chilly day! I love your easter baskets :-)

Amelia said...

Angela, It was a chilly, rainy day. Very unusual for this time of year - usually we are sunny and windy all Spring. Of course I loved the rain though and so did my garden. :-) Loved the pics of sweet A too btw.

LeAnna, thank you!